Beautiful Colonial style home boasting polished elegance, sophisticated detail, and design-inspired features throughout! Classic moldings, gleaming hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, neutral color palette, and lofty windows! From the open floor plan to the spectacular outdoor living space, this gorgeous home hits the perfect balance of privacy and every entertainer's dream! Formal living and dining rooms provides the perfect place to entertain family and friends; Eat-in kitchen offering granite counters, decorative backsplash, center island, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, double wall oven, ample cabinetry, and planning station; Breakfast room with direct access to the deck; Family room set off the eat-in kitchen highlighted with a stone profile fireplace adding a touch of ambiance; Private office with French doors, mud laundry room, and powder room conclude the main level; Primary suite adorned with a sitting room, expansive walk-in closet, additional walk-in closet, and en-suite full bath with renovated shower; Three additional bedrooms with hardwood floors and full bath complete the upper level sleeping quarters; Renovated lower-level ideal for in-law suite features an expansive second family room, wet bar, Potential bedroom office, en-suite full bath, and plenty of storage; Recent Updates: Primary shower, electrical, paint, finished lower level â including full bath, wet bar, carpet, lighting, and more! Exterior Features: Landscaped grounds, covered wrap around front porch, deck, fenced backyard, garden beds, and spectacular views; Community Amenities: Commuter routes including MD-26, MD-140, MD-30, I-795, and I-695 offer convenient access to Eldersburg, Owings Mills, Pikesville, Westminster, and more. Outdoor recreation awaits you at Liberty Reservoir, Hannah More Park, Green Valley Swim and Tennis Club, and Green Spring Valley Golf Course.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Wel
4,334 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Green Valley Estates
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Stone, Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Invisible, Rear, Electric
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price